Fiumara & Milligan Law offers fair, aggressive and quality representation on our clients’ behalf. This Firm pays particular attention to keeping our clients well-informed to reduce their level of anxiety.
This Firm is a service oriented law firm with two very dedicated professionals who together have over 40 years of combined legal experience in the Courtroom.
At Fiumara & Milligan Law, our goal is to seek practical and cost effective alternatives to litigation through negotiation, mediation and arbitration which will be a cost savings to the client. When mediation or arbitration is not possible, or is unsuccessful, the Firm aggressively litigates cases to their conclusion.
When you need professional and caring counsel that you can count on there is only one experienced team of attorneys that you can trust, Fiumara & Milligan Law. We understand what you are going through and your needs come first at this law firm. We fight hard for you with compassion!
- We handle our clients’ legal matters competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession.
- We are dedicated and committed to our clients.
- We treat our clients with respect and courtesy.
- We exercise independent professional judgment on your behalf to offer you the most objective and rational way to resolve your case.
- This Firm believes in charging a reasonable fee and we explain in advance how that fee will be computed and billed.
- We return your telephone calls promptly. If the attorney is unable to personally return your call, someone from our office (i.e., paralegal or secretary) will return your call that same day or the next day at the latest.
- We will keep you informed about the progress of your case and provide you with copies of important papers and documents that are sent out on your behalf.
- We respect your decisions on the objectives to be pursued in your case. As permitted by law and the Rules of Professional Conduct we will settle your case.
- We preserve our clients’ confidences and secrets learned during our attorney-client relationship. We are not judgmental, we are here to serve you.
- We work with other participating professionals in the legal system with your written approval to increase the chances of success in your case.
- We exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct in accordance with the Rules of Professional Conduct in the State Bar Act.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US TO ARRANGE A FREE CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATION AND EVALUATION OF YOUR CASE!