PARAPLEGIA INJURY LAWYER
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury that has resulted in the loss or paralysis of your legs, the attorneys at the Law Offices of Michael A. Fiumara would like to first express our heartfelt wishes for a speedy recovery. If your paraplegia injury was due to the negligence of another party or an insurance carrier will not fairly compensate you for your losses, the experienced and highly skilled legal team of personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Michael A. Fiumara will work closely with you to hold every party responsible to help you restore your financial circumstances and assist you with the long road to recovery.
Even if the accident that led to your debilitating and catastrophic injury was partially due to your fault, you can still recover compensation if another party was also negligent. While your recovery may be reduced for any percentage of fault that is assigned to you, the monetary compensation that you receive with our help can still make a big difference in your life. We are here to maximize your monetary compensation and to minimize the fault attributed to you and any of your actions.
At the Law Offices of Michael A. Fiumara, we represent people who suffer catastrophic back and spinal injuries, including paraplegia and quadriplegia.
No matter how you were injured, we offer a free initial confidential consultation and a free case evaluation. With offices in Santa Rosa and San Rafael, we represent spinal cord injury victims throughout the entire North Bay.
WE FIGHT FOR YOU
Unfortunately, the types of catastrophic injuries that cause paraplegia are most often avoidable. If the negligent action of an unsafe or distracted driver, improperly maintained machinery operator or any negligent act has contributed to the events that caused your paraplegia injury, the personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Michael A. Fiumara will work hard to establish liability and to secure the full compensation for your expenses and losses that you deserve.
The cost is immeasurable for those who suffer a spinal cord injury resulting in paraplegia. Oftentimes even after completing an extensive and grueling rehabilitation program, paraplegics have only a limited use of their arms and may have difficulty regaining some of their independence. This means that many paraplegics will require ongoing future medical care and some degree of assistance and care pertaining to all of their daily chores. We often know that a financial award will never substitute for that loss of mobility and what the quality of life was prior to your paraplegia accident.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- The personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Michael A. Fiumara have the experience and skill gained from representing many paraplegia victims to fully and completely represent your loved one’s best interest in all insurance company negotiations and if necessary follow through with court proceedings and a civil lawsuit. Our law firm takes responsibility for all aspects of your case including aggressively pursuing your case to achieve the maximum settlement amount at trial.
- Our experienced legal team of highly skilled personal injury attorneys completes a thorough investigation of the facts surrounding the cause of your accident, thus, minimizing your fault or any likelihood that you will be blamed. The law firm fronts all costs for private investigative services including contacting eyewitnesses and hires other highly skilled and respected professionals, consultants and experts in their respective fields to build a solid case for your claim.
- Our paraplegia injury attorneys obtain an assessment of your medical condition from your treating doctors and other highly skilled professionals in the field so that we can build a solid case for your injuries. We don’t go into your case unprepared; we leave no stone unturned.
- In addition to negotiating directly with the insurance companies and adjustors on your behalf, our highly skilled and knowledgeable personal injury attorneys make every effort to visit you and your family wherever you are for your convenience including hospitals, rehab centers, and at your home.
- This law firm works on a contingency fee basis which means that you pay nothing until the case is won in your favor at the very end. This arrangement maximizes your final outcome and allows clients to afford our legal services.
THE MOST COMMON CAUSES OF PARAPLEGIA INJURIES ARE:
Since 1992 when the Law Offices of Michael A. Fiumara first opened its doors the Law Firm has been highly regarded as being a client focused law firm representing the powerless against the powerful! The law firm is a full-service personal injury focused team of high skilled and knowledgeable attorneys who treat you like family. However, catastrophe occurs when you least expect it. But if it does, we are ready to do battle at by your side and on your behalf with any of the following causes for your paraplegia injuries:
- Auto accidents.
- Bicycle accidents.
- Boat, ferry, and other small watercraft accidents.
- Limousine accidents.
- Motorcycle accidents.
- Tour bus, trolley, and metro accidents.
- Train and subway accidents.
- Truck accidents.
With over forty years of personal injury experience, our highly skilled and knowledgeable injury attorneys have represented many people who have suffered serious catastrophic injuries which have been caused by negligent third-parties stemming from automobile accidents, improperly maintained and operated machinery, negligent commercial vehicle drivers, airplane accidents, and multi-passenger transportation accidents including buses, trains, trolleys, boats, and ferries. All of our attorneys and staff work diligently to ensure that you receive full and fair compensation for all of your losses including lost earnings, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and any damage to personal property that occurred as a result of the accident.
PROTECTING YOUR FUTURE
While paraplegia is currently thought to be a permanent injury or condition, many scientists and medical specialists are very optimistic that advances in treatment, especially stem cell treatment and new research, will someday allow spinal cord damage to be repaired. Our goal as attorneys is to make sure that the money is there to meet your needs until that time comes.
As a paraplegic, almost every aspect of your life will change. As a result, you will need financial resources to meet the significant challenges you may be facing in the future including:
- Ongoing medical care, therapy and rehabilitation.
- Home modifications and adaptions.
- Special vehicles and alternative transportation.
- Motor vehicles, scooters, and wheelchairs
- Vocational training.
- Future treatments.
Our personal injury lawyers will work with life care planners and other experts to document the services and equipment you will need now and in the years ahead.
Your recovery from a personal injury lawsuit can give you the financial resources, peace of mind and independence that you will need to meet the challenges ahead. Our highly skilled and knowledgeable personal injury attorneys have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients.
CALL FOR HELP
Please don’t hesitate to contact someone who can help! Please call our offices at (707) 571-8600 in our centrally located Santa Rosa office in Sonoma County or call our office in San Rafael in Marin County at (415-492-4507 to schedule a free and confidential case evaluation with one of our paraplegia injury attorneys. “The right attorney makes all the difference.”